Monday, April 19, 2010

Peach Orchards in Bloom - From the Ground

In last week's post, I highlighted an aerial shoot I did of the blooming peach orchards around Live Oak, but this year I also got some incredible photos from the ground as well.

There were a couple of orchards at the south end of Yuba City in particular that were amazingly beautiful. There is really nothing in the Sacramento Valley more beautiful that the peach orchards in full bloom, as I think these images attest.

Peach Orchards in Bloom

Peach Orchards in Bloom

Peach Orchards in Bloom

Peach Orchards in Bloom

Peach Orchards in Bloom

You can see the full set of photos from this shoot here on my main website.

All of these images are available as fine art prints or for licensing for publication. Just call or email me for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment